Pages

Welcome!

Hi there, and welcome to Adventures In Bellyland. I'm still working to get this up and running the way I'd like, so please be patient with me.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Introduction

Hi there, I'm Annie.  For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated by the shape of women's bellies, specifically pregnant women.  There is just something about the swollen roundness of it that I love.  I began inflating with water when I was a teenager.  I wish I could remember where I got the idea.  As I got older, I wanted something that didn't have such potential for making a mess, so that I could have my belly for longer periods of time.  I began finding ways to make bellies under clothing, even going so far as to craft one from papier mache.  They were great for giving the right look, and the various sizes were fantastic, however, I wanted to be able to feel it more.  Then, courtesy of the wonder that is YouTube, I discovered air inflation and bloating.  Now I find myself on an incredible journey "down the rabbit hole", so to speak.  I can't wait to see where it takes me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Annie,

    I love that you make this blog and I absolutley adore your videos. I'm a lady, too, and also fasinated by the female body. I run http://pregnantart.tumblr.com/ !
    I especially love your moans. I hope I can see more of you!

    ReplyDelete